Skip to content
Terms & Conditions
- Participation in Dangle Rewards is free and open to U.S. residents only
- Corporate orders are not eligible to earn Points
- Points can only be applied to the Dangle Rewards membership belonging to the individual making the purchase.
Earn Dangle Rewards Points on Every Order!
- Anytime you purchase on Good Gear, you will receive Dangle Points that will be redeemable towards a future order.
- Each Dangle Reward Point converts to one dollar at checkout
- For variable Reward promotions, point calculations are based upon the price of the product once discounts have been applied.
- For fixed Reward promotions, excluded or non-included products do not contribute to the order total for qualification.
Dangle Reward Points will post to your account within 24 hours in a pending status.
- Please check your Dangle Rewards to find out when your points are available to use and when they expire.
- Points are not earned on the portion of a purchase that Points are used as form of payment.
- Points are automatically deducted from your account when used toward a purchase.
- Point calculations are based upon the price of the product once discounts have been applied.
- Points earned will be adjusted for all returned and refunded merchandise.
- Point calculations are based upon dollars spent at checkout on eligible purchases less any dollars spent on sales tax or shipping charges applied at the time of purchase.
- Points are not awarded for dollars spent on Good Gear gift certificates or Good Geaar gift cards.
- Points have no cash value and are nontransferable.
- Points cannot be earned from purchases made prior to signing up for Dangle Rewards.
- Abuse of this program will result in forfeiting accumulated Points and termination of your Dangler Rewards Program
- Up to $300 in rewards can be earned during a 12 month period. If you are earning more than this, we can likely help with bulk pricing!
- Points are earned when the Member makes a qualifying purchase through GoodGear.com. After a pending period, Points may then be redeemed.
- Points may be redeemed on all product purchases.
- Real-time Point redemption is available in the cart. You will be asked if you wish to redeem any, all, or a portion of your available Points on the payment page during checkout.
- Points have no cash value
- No cash will be refunded when the price of a purchase is less than the Point amount
- Check your Dangler Rewards Summary to find out when your points are available to use and when they expire.
- Each Point converts to one dollar at checkout
Dangler Rewards memberships with no purchase activity in twelve consecutive months will terminate and accrued Points will be forfeited.
Good Gear , at its sole discretion, reserves the right to change the program rules, terms, conditions and limitations, or to cancel the program entirely at any time without prior notification.
- If Good Gear terminates the program, remaining Point balances will be forfeited.